Post Title:- NTA NEET 2021 Online Form | Admit Card
Post Update :- 07/07/2021 | 10:15 PM.
Short Information:- Applications are invited by NTA for admission to the MBBS/BDS courses in AIIMS & JIPMER through NTA NEET 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET 2021
NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA)
|Application Start :||13/07/2021|
|Total Vacancies :||Entrance Test|
|Age Limit on 08/08/2021 :|
|Institution / Company :||NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA)|
|Location :||All India|
|Qualification Required :||10th, 12th|
Application Begin: 13/07/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 06/08/2021
Last Date for Fee Payment: 07/08/2021
Correction Date : 08 – 12 August 2021
Admit Card: 06/09/2021
Exam Date: 12/09/2021
SC/ ST/ PwBD/Third Gender: 800/-
Payment Mode : Online
10, 12 (Marksheet & Certificate)
Cast Certificate (OBC, SC, ST)
Email ID, Mobile No.
Photo, Signature, ID Proof
Age Limit Details for NTA NEET 2021
Eligibility Details for NTA NEET 2021
NEET UG Code 01
NEET UG Code 02
NEET UG Code 03
NEET UG Code 04
NEET UG Code 05
NEET UG Code 06
NEET UG Code 07
For More Details Read Notification of NEET 2021
Top Books For NTA NEET 2021
Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links Regarding NEET 2021
Download Admit card
Check Allotment of Center City
NEET 2021 Apply Online
Download Syllabus for NEET 2021
For More Vacancy
How To apply for NTA NEET 2021:
- Apply for Online Registration using your Parents/Guardians or your own unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Scan documents for NTA NEET 2021:
- Latest passport size photograph. (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background)
- Postcard size photograph (4”x6”)
- left-hand thumb impression.
- 10th pass certificate (PDF)
- Category certificate (PDF)
- Pay Fees
- Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
Instructions for completing the Online Application Form of NEET 2021:
- The candidate, before submitting the application form online, must ensure his eligibility to appear in the test.
- The Candidate should fill in complete correspondence and permanent address with the pin code, e-mail address, and mobile number (own or Parents/Guardian only) for future correspondence.
- Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers and e-mail ID filled in the online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardian only.
- Candidates should not give the postal address, contact number/mobile number, and email ID of Coaching Centres in their Online Application Form.
- Those Candidates who have passed should fill Code [02 to 07] against the column provided for incase of Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates appearing in Class XII in 2021 should select a qualifying code as 01.
Instructions for Uploading of scanned images in NEET 2021 Application Form:
Candidate’s Photograph for NEET 2021 Online Form:
- Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb).
- Post Card size photograph (4” X6”) (Size: 10 kb to 200 kb).
- The photographs must be taken on or after 01.01.2021 preferably indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. Photographs should not be with cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, white background).
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Application without photographs shall be rejected.
- The photographs need not be attested. Candidates are advised to keep 6 to 8 passport size and 4 to 6 Post Card size (4” X6”) color photographs with white backgrounds.
Candidate’s Signature for NEET 2021:
- The candidate should put his full signature in running handwriting [not in the capital letter] on white paper with a Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The unsigned Online Application Forms will be rejected.
Candidate’s Left-hand Thumb Impression for NEET 2021 Online Form:
- The candidate should put his/her left-hand thumb Impression on white paper with Blue Ink and scan for uploading.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Further, unclear Left-hand thumb Impressions in Online Application Forms will also be rejected.
NEET 2021 Exam Dress Code:
The candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code while appearing for NEET (UG) – 2021.
- Light clothes with long sleeves are not permitted. However in case, candidates come in cultural/ customary dress at the Examination Centre, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 12.30 pm so that there is enough time for proper frisking without any inconvenience to the candidate while maintaining the sanctity of the examination.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels are permitted. Shoes are not permitted.
Mode Of Examination NEET 2021:
- NEET (UG) – 2021 is a Pen & Paper-based Test, to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable OMR sheet using Ball Point Pen.
NTA NEET 2021 Online form FAQ’s
- Ques.– What is the Full Form of NTA?
- Ans.– NTA stands for National Testing Agency.
- Ques.– What is NEET?
- Ans.– NEET 2021 Means National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
- Ques.– What is the higher Qualification for appearing in NEET?
- Ans.– For the Fill Form of NEET you must Pass OR Appear in Intermediate (12th) with Biology.
- Ques.– What are the mediums of question paper in NEET?
- Ans.– Mediams of question paper in NEET are English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Punjabi. For More Information Read Notification page No 15.
- Ques.– What is the last date of NTA NEET 2021 Online Form?
- Ans.– The Last Date Of NTA NEEt 2021 Is 06/08/2021.