Post Title:- MP CPCT December 2021 Online Form
Post Update :- 29/11/2021 | 00:10 AM.
Short Information:- Applications are invited by Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology for Computer Proficiency Certification Test through MP CPCT December 2021 Online Form. Those Candidates Are Interested in for MP CPCT December 2021 Notification Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
MP CPCT December 2021 Online Form
(Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology)
|Application Start :||17/11/2021|
|Total Vacancies :||NA|
|Age Limit on — :|
|Institution / Company :||Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT)|
|Location :||Madhya Pradesh|
|Qualification Required :||12th OR Polytechnic Diploma After 10th|
Application Begin: 17/11/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 07/12/2021
Exam Date: 26 – 27 and 22 October 2021
Correction Date: Available Soon
All Category: 660/-
Payment Mode: Online
10th, 12th , (Marksheet & Certificate)
Email ID, Mobile No.
Photo, Signature, ID Proof
Eligibility Details for CPCT December 2021.
Validity for CPCT Scorecard December 2021.
Top Books For CPCT
Registration | Login
CPCT Rulebook Download
Previous Assessment Question Papers for CPCT
CPCT Keyboard Layout Remington (GAIL)
CPCT Keyboard Layout Inscript
CPCT is mandatory for data entry/IT Operator/Assistant Grade 3 / steno / shorthand / typist and other similar positions in the departments, corporations and agencies under Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Objective Of Conducting CPCT:
- Setting-up a common uniform testing system for assessment of basic computer skills and typing proficiency.
- Develop and sustain computer proficient talent pool; certified against acceptable standards for computer and key board proficiency.
- To facilitate all the Govt. departments, Corporations, Boards, and all other agencies for their relevant human resource requirements at various levels.
- To develop a transparent, fair, object oriented and scientifically designed system to asses’ relevant capabilities of Candidate to refer during recruitments in various government departments, Corporations, Boards, and all other agencies.
- MCQ on the following competencies:
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Familiarity with Computer Hardware and Software.
- Proficiency in general IT skills, such as Networking, Internet, Email etc.
- Reading Comprehension Skills.
- Mathematical/ Reasoning Skills.
- General Awareness.
- Typing Test for the following competencies:
- Typing in English Language.
- Typing in Hindi(Unicode) language. (a) Remington(Gail) (b) Inscript.
Eligibility Criteria For CPCT:
- The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary or Polytechnic Diploma after 10th.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years of age as on date of registration.
Validity Of CPCT Score Card:
- The CPCT score card will be valid for 7 years from the Exam Date.
Test Center Allocation For CPCT Exam:The candidates will be provided with a facility for choosing 3 cities as per their choice of preferences to appear in the test.
Test Pattern For CPCT Exam:The CPCT is assessed in two sections viz., Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing test (English & Hindi). Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) –This section will have 75 question from the syllabus that can be referred at CPCT Portal. All these question shall be attempted in 75 minutes.
- Typing – This section will have paragraph(s) to type in respective language
- English Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes. A mock test of 5 minutes will be provided prior to test. The score of Mock will not be included in the Score Card.
- Hindi Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes. A mock test of 10 minutes will be provided prior to test. The score of Mock will not be included in the Score Card.
Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) FAQ’s
- What fee needs to pay for CPCT Test?
- Fee for appearing in CPCT is Rs. 660/- (Rs. Six Hundred Sixty only) inclusive of Service Tax.
- What all document do a candidate needs to bring during Examination day?
- Admit Card
- Photo ID card as mentioned on your admit card.
- Higher Secondary Mark sheet
- What is the Helpdesk Number For CPCT ?
- Phone No. 022-61306226 (Monday to Saturday excluding Bank holiday’s, from 9:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
- What is the Correction Process In CPCT Registration?
- Correction in registration can be done after the exam date is over.
- For Any Type Of Correction in CPCT Exam Contact to helpdesk Number.