Post Title :- IBPS Clerk XI Recruitment Online Form 2021
Post Date :- 12/07/2021 | 04:00 PM.
Post Update :- 13/10/2021 | 03:00 PM.
Short Information:- Applications are invited by the Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the fulfillment of 5830 posts of CRP Clerk XI (11) at various Banks. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment Online Form 2021
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
|Application Start :||12/07/2021|
|Total Vacancies :||5830 Posts|
|Age Limit on 01/07/2022 :|
|Institution / Company :||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Location :||All India|
|Qualification Required :||10th, 12th, Bachelor Degree|
Application Begin (Re-Open):
Last Date for Apply Online:
Last Date for Fees Payment: 27/10/2021
PET Training: November 2021
Admit Card For Pre Exam: November / December 2021
Pre Exam: December 2021
Result of Pre Exam: Dec 2021 – Jan 2022
Admit Card For Main Exam: Dec 2021 – Jan 2022
Main Exam: Jan – Feb 2022
Provisional Allotment: April 2022
General /OBC / EWS : 850/-
SC / ST / PH: 175/-
Payment Mode: Online
10, 12, Bachelor Degree (Marksheet & Certificate)
Cast Certificate (OBC, SC, ST)
Email ID, Mobile No.
Photo, Signature, ID Proof
Vacancy : 7855 Posts
Vacancy Details for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Age Limit for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment
State Wise Vacancy Details for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment
|State Name||Total Post||State Name||Total Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar||05||Andhra Pradesh||387|
|Chhattisgarh||111||Dadar Nagar / Daman Diu||03|
|Himachal Pradesh||113||Jammu & Kashmir||26|
Top Books For Indian Army Exams
Penalty for Wrong Answers in IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination):
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment Form Apply Process :
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted)
- left thumb impression (The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged)
- A handwritten declaration (text given below)
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Procedure for applying online for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment Online Form 2021:
- “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XI) and Fill details.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- After Registration Click on the Login link given above to apply for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment.
- Candidates are required to upload theirs.
- Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- Make Online Payment.
- Print Application Form.
Correction in IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment Online Form:
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
- In case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registrations (s) will stand forfeited.
IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment Online form FAQ’s
- Ques.– What is the full form of IBPS ?
- Ans.– IBPS Stands For Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Ques.– How much is the relaxation of Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Classes in the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment ?
- Ans.– 5 years for SC And 3 Year For ST
- Ques.–Which are the participating banks in the IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment ?
- Ans.– Participating banks :
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Ans.– Participating banks :