Post Title :- CSIR IICT Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2021
Post Update :- 13/07/2021 | 10:30 AM.
Short Information:- Applications are invited by CSIR IICT for the fulfillment of 18 posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
CSIR IICT Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2021
CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
|Application Start :||09/07/2021|
|Total Vacancies :||18 Posts|
|Age Limit on 08/08/2021 :|
|Institution / Company :||CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Technology|
|Qualification Required :||10th, 12th|
Application Begin: 09/07/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 08/08/2021
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy: 23/08/2021
General /OBC : 100/-
SC / ST / PH / Women : Nil
Payment Mode : Online
10, 12 (Marksheet & Certificate)
Cast Certificate (OBC, SC, ST)
Email ID, Mobile No.
Photo, Signature, ID Proof
Vacancy: 18 Posts
Vacancy Details for CSIR IICT Junior Secretariat Assistant
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies|
|JSA01||Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)||8|
|JSA02||Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)||5|
|JSA03||Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)||5|
Category Wise Vacancy Details for CSIR IICT Junior Secretariat Assistant
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)||5||2||0||1||0|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)||2||1||1||0||1|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)||2||2||0||0||1|
Eligibility for CSIR IICT Junior Secretariat Assistant
Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)
Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)
Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)
Age Limit for CSIR IICT Junior Secretariat Assistant
Top Books For CSIR IICT Junior Secretariat Assistant
How To apply for CSIR IICT Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates are advised to go through carefully the instructions placed on the website for online filling of the application.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through the website http://www.iict.rrs.in and send the HARD COPY of the application as stated below.
- The candidate needs to note down Application No. for future communication.
- Take a printout online application, sign, and send them along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, other testimonials, etc, so as to reach CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad on before the prescribed deadline.
- Online applications of the candidates whose hard copies are received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- Online application will be available on the website http://www.iict.rrs.in (opens on 09/07/2021 (Friday) from 09:30 A.M. and Closes on 08/08/2021 (Sunday) at 06:00 P.M.
- Candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs. 100/- separately for each post in favor of “Director, CSIR-IICT” through online payment system only viz., SBI Collect by using the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- (Telangana ⇒ Govt. Department ⇒ Indian Institute of Chemical Technology ⇒ Application fee for recruitment)
- The candidates are required to generate acknowledgement of remitted application fee from the online payment system, containing UTR Number / Transaction Number, Transaction Date, and the same is required to be attached along with the hard copy of the online application.
- The following details must be filled up on the backside of the printed copy of the generated acknowledgement of remitted application fee.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application No
- Candidate’s Category
- Post-Code Applied For.
- HARD COPY SUBMISSION:
- The computer-generated application (Print-out) duly signed by the candidate and accompanied with self-attested copies of attachment as given in Point No. 5 should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________”, POST CODE ______________” so as to reach the Section Officer, Recruitment Section, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007, Telangana On or before 23/08/2021.
- The following document must be attached to the hard copy of the application:
- Signed copy of printed Online Application Form.
- Copy of acknowledgement of remitted application fee, where applicable.
- One recent Passport Size Colour photograph (same as uploaded on the online application) Pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopies of educational qualifications certificates/marks sheets.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates if any.
- The Latest Pwd certificate in the prescribed Government of India (GoI) formate signed by the specified authority, if applicable.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer if applicable.
- Any other relevant certificate.
CSIR IICT JSA Recruitment Online form FAQ’s
- Ques.– Is it necessary to send the hard copy of the application form of CSIR IICT JSA.?
- Ans.– Yes it is necessary.
- Ques.– How much will be the salary of the CSIR IICT Junior Secretariat Assistant?
- Ans.– Total Emoluments Rs. 29000/- with Allowance.