Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant AC Recruitment 2021
CG AC 01/2022 Batch Short Details of Notification
|Application Start :||04 July 2021 (12:01 AM)|
|Last Date:||14 July 2021 ( 23:59 PM)|
|Total Vacancies :||50 Posts|
|Age Limit on 01/01/2022 :|
|Company :||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Location :||Madhya Pradesh|
|Qualification Required :||As Per Post Given Below|
Application Begin: 04/07/2021 (12:01 AM)
Last Date for Apply Online: 14/07/2021 (23:59 PM)
Last Date to Submit Form: 14/07/2021
Admit Card Available : 20/07/2021
Exam Date : July / August 2021
General / OBC : 0/-
SC / ST : 0/-
No Application Fee For all category Candidates
10, 12, Bachelor Degree / Deploma
(Marksheet & Certificate)
(Marksheet & Certificate)
Cast Certificate (OBC, SC, ST)
Email ID, Mobile No.
Photo, Signature, ID Proof
Vacancy Details :- 50 Post
Category wise Vacancy
|Tech (Engg / Elect)||10||02||01||04||0||03|
Instruction for filling the form of Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Recruitment 2021:
- Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant AC Recruitment 2021 Online application is available Now.
- Candidate Can Apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online application Between 04/07/2021 (12:01 AM) to 14/07/2021 (11:59 PM)
- Fill the online registration form for Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant after reading the instructions carefully.
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the Xth class passing certificate. Any mismatch in name & date of birth in the application will result in rejection of the application.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Applicants, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST, OBC & EWS).
- In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not
be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
- Kindly Check all the Basic document before apply Online application.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in The link is given below.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’.
Instruction for Photo and Signature of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
Notification 1 | Notification 2