Bihar Postal Circle GDS Post Online Form 2021 (Re-Open)
India Post (Bihar Postal Cirle)
India post release notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Bihar Postal Circle. Intrested Candidates for the post of Bihar Postal Circle GDS Post Online Form 2021 read full notification. short detail notification for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Post Online Form given below.
|Application Start :|
|Total Vacancies :||1940 Posts|
|Age Limit on 27/04/2021 :|
|Institution / Company :||India Post (Bihar Circle)|
|Qualification Required :||10th (Matriculation)|
Pay Application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode OR E Challan.
(Marksheet & Certificate)
Vacancy Details for Bihar Circle GDS 2021
Education and Eligibility Details for Bihar Circle GDS 2021
Job Profile Details for Bihar Circle GDS
|The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.|
Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) Details for Bihar Circle GDS 2021
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4|
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5|
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Instruction for filling the form of Bihar Postal Circle GDS Post Online Form 2021
- Candidate Can Apply for Bihar Circle GDS 2021 Online Form Between 30/06/2021 to 14/07/2021.
- Fill the online registration form for Bihar Circle GDS 2021 after reading the instructions carefully.
- Kindly Check all the Basic document before apply Online application.
- Applications will only be accepted online on websitehttp://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx The link is given below.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’.